Wolfstock is an all-day festival and concert put on by NC State’s University Activities Board! Join us around central campus all day long for a variety of activities, food, crafts, and prizes, as well as a showcase of student performers and talent! Later that night, join us on Stafford Commons for our headlining performer!
Previous Years of Wolfstock
On April 22nd, 2023, our campus came alive with the electrifying energy of Wolfstock! The day-long extravaganza featured an unforgettable lineup, headlined by the sensational rock duo, The Driver Era, and opened by NC State’s own, Weston Estate. Amidst a whirlwind of music, festival vibes, delectable food trucks, and creative make-and-take stations. Wolfstock transported attendees to a realm of unforgettable memories, leaving everyone craving an encore performance.
Read about the previous year’s Wolfstock HERE.
Wolfstock 2022 was a huge success! Following an all-day festival on Miller Fields and in Talley featuring a carousel, swings, inflatables, crafts, sports, live music, and more, students headed over to Stafford Commons to watch performances from openers By George and The Backseat Lovers and then our headliner: COIN!
Events we had!
- Escape Room, Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Speed Friending, Among Us Party
- Spikeball Tournament, Goat Yoga, Outdoor Games
- Food Trucks, Spin the Wheel, Howling Cow Giveaway,
- Paint by the Number Mural, Brick Painting, Shirt Tie-Dye, Make’n’Take Face Masks & Bumper Stickers, Caricature Artist
- Spring into Summer w/ Student Government
- Premiere of Soul w/ W.O.L.F
- DIY Air Plant Holders w/ Prevention Services
- Whine and Design w/ WellRec, Dining, & SHS
- Performance by The Grains of Time and The Ladies in Red
- and more
Wolfstock Festival 2019 was a huge success! We spent all of LDOC enjoying fun activities like tie-dye, inflatables, and food trucks on Stafford Commons and Wolf Plaza. Later that night, DJ Trellz kicked the party off, Walk The Moon performed, and the night finished with a fireworks show during the finale. We estimated about 3,500 students in concert attendance!