How much do tickets cost?
- NC State student tickets are $10 + fees
- Non-NC State student tickets are $25 + fees
- Tickets can be purchased the day of show at the same cost (if available)
Can I purchase a ticket in person?
- Tickets can only be purchased online
- NC State students can purchase their tickets at: gopack.com/students
- Non-NC State students can purchase their tickets here
What time should I arrive?
- Doors will open at 6:00pm. The show starts at 7:00pm.
Can I bring a bag or a small wristlet inside?
- No bags of any kind or size are allowed inside the concert.
- No one will be allowed to enter with a bag.
Where can I park?
- There is no reserved event parking for this event. Some parking lots you can try: Coliseum Parking Deck, Dan Allen Parking Deck, West Parking Deck.
How do I receive my free concert t-shirt?
- With proof of ticket purchase and student ID, the first 400 NC State students who come to Talley 4210 (Student Involvement Center) on Monday, September 16th from 2-6pm (or while supplies last) can pick up a free PackHOWL t-shirt!
Can I re-enter the venue if I need to leave?
- No re-entry will be allowed after leaving the venue.
What is the seating plan?
- All seating is first come, first serve general admission. NC State Students may purchase either a floor ticket (standing-room only) OR an upper-level seat. Non-students may only purchase upper-level seating. There are no assigned seats.
I’m bringing a friend that does not go to NC State, can we still sit together?
- Yes! If you wish to sit with a non-student, make sure you purchase an upper-level seating ticket (one of the options on the student ticket site: gopack.com/students). Then, have your friend purchase their ticket online by following this link.