We are a student-led organization that plans both original and traditional events to attract students from all backgrounds. Comprised of six distinct committees, the University Activities Board puts on programs with endless and ever-changing topics. We strive to enhance the student experience by providing fun, or even informative, campus programs to give students a break from academics.
Mission: For students by students, the University Activities Board creates innovative activities that stimulate, motivate, educate, and involve the student body.
- Increase small-scale programming and recurring events
- Focus on Centennial Campus and Commuter/Graduate student programming
- Create lasting partnerships with student organizations
- Explore new event possibilities
- Diversify our target audiences
Note: our Constitution and Bylaws are currently under review. Revisions will be posted once completed and voted on by the University Activities Board.