Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to register to attend?
- Yes, you must register for a ticket at the following link: go.ncsu.edu/tufftalks2022
- You will be asked to show your ticket before entering.
Why are there two separate ticket options?
- There is a pre-event show at the Visualization Studio in D.H. Hill Library, where one speaker will present.
- Here, you can experience the immersive 360-degree screen and surround sound visual to accompany the speech.
Who are the speakers going to be?
- We will have 4 student speakers and one keynote.
- Navigate to the “Student Speakers” and “Keynote Speaker” tab at the top to learn more about them!
Will I be able to meet the speakers?
- Yes! There will be a meet and greet reception at the end of the event.
When should I arrive for the TUFFTalks main event?
- Doors will open at 5:30 for the main event in Stewart Theatre.
Do you have more questions?
Contact UAB’s P.A.C.K Committee at UAB-PackCommittee@ncsu.edu