Wolfstock Tie-Dye Aftercare Instructions
- Let your shirt stay in the bundle in the bag for at least 8 hours.
- For a brighter shirt, wait 24 hours.
- Take your shirt bundle in the bag to a sink. Ensure you do the following steps in the sink (the dye will get everywhere otherwise!). =
- Remove the bundle from the bag over the sink. Take off the rubber bands in the sink.
- Rinse the shirt in cold water until the water runs clear (this can take a few minutes).
- Wash your shirt BY ITSELF with detergent on a full cycle. Air dry your shirt after the first wash.
- Viola! You have a ready-to-wear Wolfstock tie-dye shirt!