WANT TO WORK FOR UAB?
We’re looking for a group of motivated and creative student leaders to serve as the 2019-2020 University Activities Board. UAB is a “for students by students” organization and members have the unique opportunity to enhance the student experience by providing fun, yet informative, campus programs to give students a break from academics. Each of our six committees put on programs with endless and ever-changing topics to attract students from all backgrounds. Does that sound like fun to you?
UAB has 18 positions open for the 2019-2020 school year!Apply Now!
Available positions include:
- Vice President of Internal Affairs
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Communication
- Black Students Board Chair
- Black Students Board Vice Chair
- Speakers & Professional Development Chair
- Speakers & Professional Development Vice Chair
- Diversity Activities Board Chair
- Diversity Activities Board Vice Chair
- Films Chair
- Films Vice Chair
- Concerts & Entertainment Chair
- Concerts & Entertainment Vice Chair
- Leisure & Recreation Chair
- Leisure & Recreation Vice Chair
- Director of Social Media Chair
- 2 Graphic Designers
For the detailed job descriptions click here:Job Descriptions
Also before you apply, be sure to look at our Constitution and Bylaws to see what we’re all about and how the board operates.