The Student Senate meets on a biweekly basis on Wednesday evenings from 7:30 PM until we move through all items on our agenda. Senate meetings are open to the public and visitors are welcome! Guests will be asked to sign in when they arrive, and will be given the opportunity to speak during a period reserved for comments and announcements reserved for members of the Student Body. The Senate’s committees meet during the weeks in which there is not a Senate meeting.
If you would like to disseminate a larger amount of information, give a presentation, or get feedback on a proposed initiative, it may be possible for you to come as a guest speaker. Contact Student Senate President Stephen McGuinness (email@example.com) for additional details and to possibly be scheduled as a presenter at a meeting.
Senate meeting dates for the 103rd Session (2023-2024) are listed below. All meetings take place in the Governance Chambers (Talley Student Union 4140).
- April 5, 2023 – First Student Senate Meeting of the 103rd Session
- April 19, 2023 – Last Student Senate Meeting of the Spring 2023 Semester
- August 23, 2023 – First Student Senate Meeting of the Fall 2023 Semester
- September 6, 2023
- September 20, 2023
- October 4, 2023
- Fall Break
- October 25, 2023
- November 8, 2023
- Thanksgiving Break
- November 29, 2023 – Last Student Senate Meeting of the Fall 2022 Semester
- TBD – First Student Senate Meeting of the Spring 2024 Semester
- Spring Break
- TBD (Sine Die) – Last Student Senate Meeting of the 103rd Session