The Student Senate meets on a biweekly basis on Wednesday evenings from 7:30 PM until we move through all items on our agenda. Senate meetings are open to the public and visitors are welcome! Guests will be asked to sign in when they arrive, and will be given the opportunity to speak during a period reserved for comments and announcements reserved for members of the Student Body. The Senate’s committees meet during the weeks in which there is not a Senate meeting.
If you would like to disseminate a larger amount of information, give a presentation, or get feedback on a proposed initiative, it may be possible for you to come as a guest speaker. Contact Student Senate President Miles Calzini (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional details and to possibly be scheduled as a presenter at a meeting.
Senate meeting dates for the 102nd Session (2022-2023) are listed below. All meetings take place in the Governance Chambers (Talley Student Union 4140).
- April 14, 2022 – First Student Senate Meeting of the 102nd Session
- April 28, 2022 – Last Student Senate Meeting of the Spring 2022 Semester
- August 24, 2022 – First Student Senate Meeting of the Fall 2022 Semester
- September 7, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- October 5, 2022
- Fall Break
- October 26, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break
- November 30, 2022 – Last Student Senate Meeting of the Fall 2022 Semester
- January 18, 2023 – First Student Senate Meeting of the Spring 2023 Semester
- February 1, 2023
- February 15, 2023
- March 1, 2023
- Spring Break
- March 22, 2023 (Sine Die) – Last Student Senate Meeting of the 102nd Session