Student Body Documents
The Student Body Documents are an impressive but complicated set of rules, policies, and regulations that create and uphold our Student Government. For questions or support understanding them, please contact the Student Senate President at email@example.com.
NC State Student Body Constitution
The Student Body Constitution is the principle governing document of the Student Body Government and several other groups. No statute, policy, or precedent can disagree with the Constitution, and the Constitution can only be amended by vote of the Student Body.
- Franchise and Citizenship
- Equity Commitment
- Article I. Executive.
- Article II. Legislative.
- Article III. Judicial.
- Article IV. Treasury.
- Article V. Elections
- Article VI. Student Body Statutes.
- Article VIII. Amendments to the Student Body Constitution.
NC State Student Body Statutes
The Student Body Statutes are the bylaws of the Student Body Constitution and expounded on the framework set therein. The Statutes are amended by the Senate with the consent of the Student Body President.
- Chapter 1. Student Government.
- Chapter 2. Student Senate.
- Chapter 3. Executive Branch.
- Chapter 4. Justice Department.
- Chapter 5. Treasury Branch.
- Chapter 6. Elections.
- Chapter 7. Advising and Personnel.
- Chapter 8. Student Government Alumni Network.
- Chapter 9. Ceremonies and Awards.
- Chapter 10. Reserved for future use.
NC State Student Government Membership Report
After the census date for the fall semester, the Student Body Officers and personnel tasked with advising Student Government shall prepare and publish a report of Student Government’s membership. This report shall include, but not limited to, demographic breakdowns of college membership, undergraduate and graduate students, international student memberships, and demographics relating to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual identity, age, disability, veteran status.