Board of Elections
The Board of Elections aims to maintain an effective structure of voting procedures, provide informative resources with a non-biased approach, and give willing candidates the opportunity to serve their student body in a consistent, respectful, and transparent manner.
- Email: email@example.com
- To meet with a member of the Board, please email us to book an appointment!
- Please see this form to share your ideas and feedback about on campus elections with the Board.
- Weekly meetings held Tuesdays at 7:30pm in Talley 4251
- The November 19, 2019 meeting has been reschedules to November 21, 2019 at 7:30pm in order for the Board to meet with the Committee on Government Relations and Oversight. All members of the public may still attend.
- Visit the Board of Elections folder in the 99th Session SG Google Drive for Meeting Minutes.
- Online: getinvolved.ncsu.edu