Board of Elections
Read the Election Handbook here.
The Board of Elections aims to maintain an effective structure of voting procedures, provide informative resources with a non-biased approach, and give willing candidates the opportunity to serve their student body in a consistent, respectful, and transparent manner.
- Email: email@example.com
- To meet with a member of the Board, please email us to book an appointment!
- Please see this form to share your ideas and feedback about on campus elections with the Board.
- Weekly meetings held Thursdays at 8:00pm in Talley 4245.
- The Board will not meet the week of January 9, 2020.
- Visit the Board of Elections folder in the 99th Session SG Google Drive for Meeting Minutes.
- Online: getinvolved.ncsu.edu
- Current members:
- Banks Peete (Chair; serving through Spring 2021)
- Andrew Grierson (Secretary; serving through Fall 2020)
- Justin Parkan (Publicity Chair; serving through Fall 2020)
- Six (6) commissioner seats (4 serving through Spring 2021; 2 serving through Fall 2021)
- Polling Chair (voted on internally)