Elections Update: The Chair of the Special Review Committee is now Student Senate President Mitchell Moravec. Pursuant to the Elections Handbook VIII. Appeals, Section G. Special Appeal: Filing, all Special Appeals must be filed with the Chair of the Special Review Committee. You may contact Senate President Mitchell Moravec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the Election Handbook here.
Starting the Process
This page has important forms that you must complete throughout the election cycle, but the first step is to learn about the timeline. Choose from the drop down list either the Fall or Spring election cycle to learn more about deadlines and the process related to your election. In order to run for an elected Student Government position, you must turn in an Intent to Run form and attend an All Candidates Meeting.
Resources for the Candidates
- Contains the official election rules and regulations
- All candidates running for a position should read and understand this information
- Updated as of August 30, 2019
- These are the only University or Student Government logos that candidates are permitted to use
- Use of any other University or Student Government logos will result in a violation
- Everyone seeking candidacy must submit an Intent to Run Form during the period in which books are open
- Submit only if a candidate must send a representative to the All Candidates Meeting
- Must be submitted according to the Elections Handbook rules