Starting the Process
This page has important forms that you must complete throughout the election cycle, but the first step is to learn about the timeline. Choose from the drop down list either the Fall or Spring election cycle to learn more about deadlines and the process related to your election. In order to run for an elected Student Government position, you must turn in an Intent to Run form and attend an All Candidates Meeting.
Resources for the Candidates
- Contains the official election rules and regulations
- All candidates running for a position should have an understanding of this information
- Updated as of January 31, 2018
- These are the only University or Student Government logos that candidates are permitted to use
- Use of any other University or Student Government logos will result in a violation
- Submit to file for candidacy
- If filing for Student Body President/Student Body Vice President joint ticket, indicate which office you are specifically filing for and who your running mate is. Even if you are running on a joint ticket, each person must turn in an Intent to Run form. Filing will not be considered complete until BOTH parties have turned in the form.
- Submit only if a candidate must send a representative to the All Candidates Meeting
Expense Report Form
- Must be submitted according to the Elections Handbook rules