Please ensure you are submitting receipts & returning unspent funds via the correct Google Forms. Forms for past cycles are at the bottom of this webpage.
Deadline to submit receipts & return unspent funds from the Fall Break 2021 – Spring Break 2022 Cycle
April 1st, 2022 | 11:59 PM ET
The deadline to submit receipts & return unspent funds from the Fall Break 2021 – Spring Break 2022 Cycle is April 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
What is a valid Appropriations receipt?
Per University guidelines, a valid Appropriations receipt must contain the following:
- Merchant name & address/location
- Date of purchase
- Itemized description of item(s) purchased
- Quantity of each item and unit price
- Shipping charges & ship-to address (if applicable)
- Total amount of the purchase
We cannot accept receipts from Venmo or similar services.
Request a Line Item Description Change
Student organizations can submit requests to change their Line Item Description, meaning they will be able to request to spending Appropriations funding on other items/events/activities. Any new line items must follow all University and Student Government spending guidelines, and must follow the Appropriations policies for the cycle the funding was approved for. Please note: any line item change will not be reflected in the original officiated Appropriations Bill.
Forms for Past Cycles
Spring Break 2021 – Fall Break 2021 Cycle
Fall Break 2020 – Spring Break 2021 Cycle
Appropriations Bills for Past Cycles
- AB 42 – Fall Break 2021 – Spring Break 2022 Appropriations Act
- AB 107 – Spring Break 2021 – Fall Break 2021 Appropriations Act
- AB 56 – Fall Break 2020 – Spring Break 2021 Appropriations Act
- Treasury Branch Notice 05 – Spring Break 2020 – Fall Break 2020 Redistributed Appropriations