How to use the Spring 2022 Budget Tool
Reference this Knowledge Guide when creating and completing an Appropriations budget using the Appropriations Budget Tool.
- Make a copy of the Budget Tool and save it to your Google Drive.
- Rename the File as “[Insert Organization Name] – Spring 2022 Budget”.
- Enter the name of the Student Organization and the name of the budget preparer and their email into the correct cells.
- Fill the white cells of the spreadsheet in with your organization’s budget information (refer to examples). Also, please enter your current bank account balance. If your organization does not have a bank account, you will be required to get one in order to receive your Appropriations check. The spreadsheet has conditional formatting to indicate if some rules are not being followed. The cell to reference is G35. There is a list of rules on the right hand side that are colored to correspond with the format of that cell. The budget is incorrect if the cell G35 is not green. The rules outlined in gray will need to be manually verified. Attend an Appropriations Help Session or email email@example.com if you require any assistance.
- Change the sharing settings to “Anyone on the internet with this link can view”.
- Copy the link and paste it into the appropriate spot on the application.
Example: A Completed & Accurate Budget