Submit receipts & return unspent funds from the Fall Break 2021 – Spring Break 2022 Cycle
What is a valid Appropriations receipt?
NC State University policies stipulate what Student Government can accept as a valid Appropriations receipt.
How do I return unspent funds?
Student organizations should return unspent funds when they do not spend all of their funding or if there is an issue with their receipts. When returning funds, there are three important steps to follow.
Request a Line Item Description change
Need to change what your organization can spend your Appropriations funding on? Submit a request to change the Line Item Description.
Archive of Receipt & Unspent Funds Forms
Fall Break 2021 – Spring Break 2022 Cycle
Spring Break 2021 – Fall Break 2021 Cycle
Archive of Appropriations Acts
- AB 85 – Spring Break 2022 – Fall Break 2022 Appropriations Act
- AB 42 – Fall Break 2021 – Spring Break 2022 Appropriations Act
- AB 107 – Spring Break 2021 – Fall Break 2021 Appropriations Act
- AB 56 – Fall Break 2020 – Spring Break 2021 Appropriations Act
- Treasury Branch Notice 05 – Spring Break 2020 – Fall Break 2020 Redistributed Appropriations