Student Government appropriations occur twice every year. As a committee, SG Appropriations seeks to optimally distribute funding to student organizations for what they need most.
The Fall Break 2017-Spring Break 2018 Appropriations Application will be available on August 29 at 8:00 AM. You must download the budget tool to complete the Application. PLEASE READ THE APPROPRIATIONS PACKET FIRST.
The Online Help Session must be completed with a score of 80% or better.
The Fall Break 2017-Spring Break 2018 Appropriations Packet is available here: Fall 2017 Appropriations Packet
The Appropriations Packet serves as the guide for the entire Appropriations process. If you have any questions, email email@example.com
There are multiple categories of ineligibility, which can be viewed by changing the page at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Check this list before applying. If you are ineligible please read the descriptions as you may be able to become eligible. If your organization does not appear under any class on the ineligibility list then your organization is ELIGIBLE to apply for appropriations.
Please reference this document for details about the different ineligibility classes.
Optional budget help sessions are available in the Student Government suite (4th floor of Talley) on the following days and times:
Thursday, August 31, 6:30-8:30 PM
Friday, September 1, 3-5 PM
Wednesday, September 6, 7:30-9:00 PM
Here is the bill that lists allocations for the Fall BREAK 2016 to Spring BREAK 2017 Cycle. These receipts will be due in the April time frame.
Helpful tips to prepare for the application process:
- Ensure your organization’s registration is current. Go to Get Involved at getinvolved.ncsu.edu to update your organization’s registration, click on Organizations, search for your organization name, IF – Register This Organization Button – appears below your organization, click on the Button and update your registration information.
- Ensure your organization is eligible. Check the Ineligibility List and the corresponding class descriptions. If class 2 or 3, turn receipts in by the application deadline.
- Review the Appropriations Packet for complete instructions on navigating through the process.
- Watch the Help Session and Complete Corresponding Quiz
- Plan out the budget for the funds you are requesting. Download The Appropriations Budget Tool from google sheets as a tool for both balancing and executing your application’s budget well. You must upload a link to a budget made using this tool to your application.
- Ask questions before the deadlines! All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t wait until the last day to turn in required documents or start your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about the Appropriations process, contact the Appropriations Committee: email@example.com