Student Government appropriations occur twice every year. As a committee, SG Appropriations seeks to optimally distribute funding to student organizations for what they need most.
The Fall Break 2017-Spring Break 2018 Appropriations deadline has passed. The next application cycle will begin in February 2018.
Here is the final FB2017-SB2018 Appropriations Bill.
Checks will be available in mid-October. Information about check pick-up will be available at that time.
Receipts from Spring Break 2017-Fall Break 2017 are due to the Student Body Treasurer October 24 using this form.
Here is the bill that lists allocations for the Fall BREAK 2016 to Spring BREAK 2017 Cycle. These receipts will be due in the April time frame.
Helpful tips to prepare for the application process:
- Ensure your organization’s registration is current. Go to Get Involved at getinvolved.ncsu.edu to update your organization’s registration, click on Organizations, search for your organization name, IF – Register This Organization Button – appears below your organization, click on the Button and update your registration information.
- Ensure your organization is eligible. Check the Ineligibility List and the corresponding class descriptions. If class 2 or 3, turn receipts in by the application deadline.
- Review the Appropriations Packet for complete instructions on navigating through the process.
- Watch the Help Session and Complete Corresponding Quiz
- Plan out the budget for the funds you are requesting. Download The Appropriations Budget Tool from google sheets as a tool for both balancing and executing your application’s budget well. You must upload a link to a budget made using this tool to your application.
- Ask questions before the deadlines! All questions should be directed to email@example.com.
- Don’t wait until the last day to turn in required documents or start your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about the Appropriations process, contact the Appropriations Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org