Key Dates for Fall Break 2022 – Spring Break 2023 Appropriations
Student Government is excited to release the key dates for the Fall Break 2022 – Spring Break 2023 Appropriations Cycle. For those that don’t know, the SG Appropriations process is the main venue for Student Government to provide financial support to student organizations. Funding is distributed twice an academic year and cycles are based on the fall break and spring break dates. Participation in the Appropriations process is not required.
The FB22-SB23 Appropriations Google Calendar is now available. See below for a list of key dates:
- Online Application opens on Monday, August 15, 2022 at 9:00 AM ET
- Online Application closes on Friday, September 2, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET
- Student Organization Interviews will be September 9th – 11th
- Spending Period begins on Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- Spending Period ends on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET
- Receipts and unspent funds from this cycle will be due on Monday, April 17, 2023 by 11:59 PM ET
To learn more about the SG Appropriations process or find more information, please visit go.ncsu.edu/sgappropriations. Please pass this information on to any other organization members who may take part in the Appropriations process for your organizations, and reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns.